Photomaton the old format without cab - Photobooth strips
Why a cabin booth without cab?
- More perspective therefore, possibility to get in group or full foot on the photo
- Animation visible so participatory and fun for all guests.
- Small footprint on the events of the places (pro booth seating, offices, shops etc ...
The days trend is having wink on the former, which is why a photo booth at your items offer a great way for businesses to communicate and for the guests to have fun and celebrate 'opportunity.
Adding photos directly on Facebook (fan page), direct download from the profile, sending email, QR code for direct download photos on mobile phone, various photo effects and many more possibilities ...
The history of the booth after booth of Wikipedia
- 1889, during the World Expo is presented for the first time an automatic photography equipment exposed by Enjalbert1.
- 1912 automatic car works in Paris as a visible image on the sheets show? National Archives (September 2011-January 2012).
- 1924 The first photo booths are used in New York at the initiative of the American inventor Anatol Marco Josepho.
- 1941, under the Occupation, the company offers its services (but not awarded the contract) to photograph the deportees:
- "We believe that the gathering of certain categories of individuals of Jewish race in concentration camps will result in the administrative building a case, a sheet or card, etc. Specialist issues related to identity, we allow ourselves to particularly draw your attention to the relevance of our automatic machines Photomaton likely to photograph a thousand people in six poses and in an ordinary work day. The very special quality of the paper does not allow editing or tricks2. "
- 1950 in France, cabins know their real expansion under the influence of the US consumption mode. The old models were equipped with cabins flashes, which automatically triggered at regular intervals after the introduction of coins in the coin. A removable canvas was usually installed as a background behind the person photographed. These cabins without using provided photographic film, were issuing bands of three, four, five or six different identity portraits on photographic paper, after a period of time necessary for the passage of the paper in developing baths ( about four minutes) 3. First exclusively in black and white, the photo booth cabins are converted to color in the 1970s.
- 1993, at the initiative of the SPIE Society and inventor Michel Ducos (patent No. WO / 1994/000948 *), old silver cabins are gradually replaced by cabins equipped with a digital camera, d a video screen and a dye sublimation printer.
- 2006 the format of photo booths that have hardly changed since their creation, the PTA society (Productions and applied techniques) took the initiative to modify it to make it accessible to both able-bodied as wheelchair users . Until then, they had to leave their seats and settled in the cabin. Now, with the Fotobox © (trademark), shooting is done without stool (either standing or wheelchair for people with reduced mobility).